Hard Reset HTC One Dual Sim
How to factory reset HTC One Dual Sim? How to wipe all data in HTC One Dual Sim? How to bypass screen lock in HTC One Dual Sim? How to restore defaults in HTC One Dual Sim?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC One Dual Sim. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HTC One Dual Sim will be as new and your Snapdragon 600 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off your device press the Power key for a short while.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard reset HTC 802D dual SIM smartphone - video
Htc One hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work