Hard Reset HTC One E9+
How to factory reset HTC One E9+? How to wipe all data in HTC One E9+? How to bypass screen lock in HTC One E9+? How to restore defaults in HTC One E9+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC One E9+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your HTC One E9+ will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off your smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Voluem Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Then press Volume Down to scroll to option "Factory reset", and press Power key to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HTC One E9+)
How To | Factory Reset HTC One Max | Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.