Hard Reset HTC One XL
How to factory reset HTC One XL? How to wipe all data in HTC One XL? How to bypass screen lock in HTC One XL? How to restore defaults in HTC One XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC One XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HTC One XL will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8960 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power rocker.
- After that press and hold Volum Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all keys when the Bootloader Mode appears on the screen.
- Choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe the Htc One X At&t tutorial - video
Htc One X hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work