Hard Reset HTC P3400 (HTC Gene)
How to factory reset HTC P3400 (HTC Gene)? How to wipe all data in HTC P3400 (HTC Gene)? How to bypass screen lock in HTC P3400 (HTC Gene)? How to restore defaults in HTC P3400 (HTC Gene)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC P3400 (HTC Gene). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your HTC P3400 (HTC Gene) will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- Open Stylus, we will need it later on.
- Hold the Softkeys but don't release it.
- Now use Stylus, insert it to hole on bottom side of the HTC device (you can see it on picture).
- Let the handset to restart it should start Factory reset.
- Success! now HTC should be on Default settings.
Hard Reset (HTC P3400 (HTC Gene))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.