Hard Reset HTC P3401 (HTC Gene)
How to factory reset HTC P3401 (HTC Gene)? How to wipe all data in HTC P3401 (HTC Gene)? How to bypass screen lock in HTC P3401 (HTC Gene)? How to restore defaults in HTC P3401 (HTC Gene)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC P3401 (HTC Gene). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your HTC P3401 (HTC Gene) will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- Start by turning device off.
- Take out the Stylus from handset.
- Use the half with smaller point on Stylus.
- Press and hold the Softkeys.
- Briefly put Stylus in hole on bottom side.
- proces of Factory data reset should start when device will reboot.
- Success! after reboot your device should be ready to work.
Hard Reset (HTC P3401 (HTC Gene))
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.