Hard Reset HTC P3651 (HTC Polaris)
How to factory reset HTC P3651 (HTC Polaris)? How to wipe all data in HTC P3651 (HTC Polaris)? How to bypass screen lock in HTC P3651 (HTC Polaris)? How to restore defaults in HTC P3651 (HTC Polaris)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC P3651 (HTC Polaris). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.0 settings. As a result your HTC P3651 (HTC Polaris) will be as new and your Qualcomm® MSM7200 core will run faster.
- Remember device must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Press and hold GPS button and Internet explorer button at the same moment.
- Keep holding down Softkeys.
- Pull out Stylus and insert into Reset button hole, on bottom side of the device.
- Keep the Left Softkey button and Right Softkey button pressed and follow on screen instructions.
- Success! now u should use properly your device.
Hard Reset (HTC P3651 (HTC Polaris))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.