Hard Reset HTC P5520 (HTC Niki)
How to factory reset HTC P5520 (HTC Niki)? How to wipe all data in HTC P5520 (HTC Niki)? How to bypass screen lock in HTC P5520 (HTC Niki)? How to restore defaults in HTC P5520 (HTC Niki)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC P5520 (HTC Niki). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and WindowsCE settings. As a result your HTC P5520 (HTC Niki) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7200 core will run faster.
- Use Power button to turn the device off.
- Press and hold at the same time Power button + Call button + End button.
- Then follow up the instruction on screen.
- Master reset should take couple mintues so wait patiently.
- Done, your device is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (HTC P5520 (HTC Niki))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.