Hard Reset HTC S740 (HTC Rose)
How to factory reset HTC S740 (HTC Rose)? How to wipe all data in HTC S740 (HTC Rose)? How to bypass screen lock in HTC S740 (HTC Rose)? How to restore defaults in HTC S740 (HTC Rose)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC S740 (HTC Rose). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your HTC S740 (HTC Rose) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7225 core will run faster.
- Connect your phone to power (via mini-usb cable) and then switch your device off.
- Press and hold Nav-Button together with Volume Downn button.
- While holding those two keys, press Power button.
- When you will see white screen with instructions, release the keys.
- Then press Volume Up to confirm your decision (any other key will cancel the process)
Hard Reset (HTC S740 (HTC Rose))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.