Hard Reset HTC Snap Maple
How to factory reset HTC Snap Maple? How to wipe all data in HTC Snap Maple? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Snap Maple? How to restore defaults in HTC Snap Maple?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Snap Maple. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your HTC Snap Maple will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7225 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up button for a few seconds.
- While holding these buttons push the Power key for a short while.
- You should release these buttons when your phone turns on and shows a text screen.
- Then confirm the whole operation by tapping the Send button.
- After a while click the Send button once more in order to restat your phone.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
HTC Snap Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.