Hard Reset HTC SPV M5000
How to factory reset HTC SPV M5000? How to wipe all data in HTC SPV M5000? How to bypass screen lock in HTC SPV M5000? How to restore defaults in HTC SPV M5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC SPV M5000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your HTC SPV M5000 will be as new and your Intel Bulverde core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold at the same time both Softkeys.
- After a few seconds while holding these keys briefly press and release the Reset button.
- Then keep holding down the Softkeys until you see the screen with the following text: "press 0 to restore factory defaults".
- In ordet to confirm the whole options hold down the 0 key.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (HTC SPV M5000)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.