Hard Reset HTC T222X (HTC Opal)
How to factory reset HTC T222X (HTC Opal)? How to wipe all data in HTC T222X (HTC Opal)? How to bypass screen lock in HTC T222X (HTC Opal)? How to restore defaults in HTC T222X (HTC Opal)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC T222X (HTC Opal). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your HTC T222X (HTC Opal) will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- To do this operation you will need Stylus.
- Then open back case of the handset.
- Press and hold the both Call and End buttons.
- Now use Stylus and put in hole, these one on top back side of the phone.
- Now handset will start to Reset data, wait patiently it may take several minutes.
- Success! now your device should be on Default settings.
Hard Reset (HTC T222X (HTC Opal))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.