Soft Reset HTC T222X (HTC Opal)
If your HTC T222X (HTC Opal) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Windows Mobile 6.1. As a result your HTC T222X (HTC Opal) should reboot and start running again.
- Open the Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Next on open back case od the device.
- Start by inserting Stylus into the hole on the top side of the phone.
- Now device will turn off and after couple of seconds turn on again.
- Success! your just performed Softreset on your HTC handset.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work