Hard Reset HTC T535X (HTC Topaz)
How to factory reset HTC T535X (HTC Topaz)? How to wipe all data in HTC T535X (HTC Topaz)? How to bypass screen lock in HTC T535X (HTC Topaz)? How to restore defaults in HTC T535X (HTC Topaz)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC T535X (HTC Topaz). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your HTC T535X (HTC Topaz) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7200A core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterward press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a short while.
- While holding down these keys briefly press the Power key.
- You should hold down both Volume butons until you the following message on the screen.
- In order to begin the factory reset operation press the Volume Up key.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (HTC T535X (HTC Topaz))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.