Soft Reset HTC T828X (HTC Blackstone)
If your HTC T828X (HTC Blackstone) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Windows Mobile 6.1. As a result your HTC T828X (HTC Blackstone) should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- First open back case of the device
- Open the Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Insert Stylus into the hole on the right side of the phone.
- To succeed operation cell phone must perform reboot, wait patiently.
- Success! if you followed all steps your device should be now ready to work on.