Soft Reset HTC Touch Dual (HTC Niki)
If your HTC Touch Dual (HTC Niki) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart WindowsCE. As a result your HTC Touch Dual (HTC Niki) should reboot and start running again.
- Remove battery or press Power button to switch off device.
- Replace battery after few seconds.
- Now hold the Power button.
- Wait for device to turn on.
- Success! device should now work properly.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work