Hard Reset HTC Touch Viva (HTC Opal)
- From the start you will need Stylus so pull it out from device.
- Open Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Then open back case of the device.
- Press and hold the End and Call button of the device.
- Now put Stylus in hole on the Top center of device (on the back).
- HTC should restart and it will start the proces of Factory settings reset.
- Success! after that your device should be on Default settings.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.