Hard Reset HTC Touch2
How to factory reset HTC Touch2? How to wipe all data in HTC Touch2? How to bypass screen lock in HTC Touch2? How to restore defaults in HTC Touch2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC Touch2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.5 settings. As a result your HTC Touch2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7225 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off your phone by using End/Power Button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
- While holding these buttons press End/Power key briefly.
- Release held keys when you see a text screen.
- Afterwards press the Volume Up button to perform the hard reset (or press any other button to cancel the operation).
Hard Reset (HTC Touch2)
HTC touch 2 factory reset - video
Htc touch2 T3333 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.