How to factory reset HTC U Play? How to wipe all data in HTC U Play? How to bypass screen lock in HTC U Play? How to restore defaults in HTC U Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC U Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HTC U Play will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the smartphone.
- Then press and hold the following combination of keys: Volume Up + Power for several seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the Download Mode pops up.
- Use the Volume keys to select option "Bootloader", and press Power button to confirm it.
- Afterwards, press the Volume Down to scroll down to "Reboot to Recovery Mode" and use the Power button to choose it.
- As soon as the phone with the exclamtion mark appears on the screen hold down the Power key.
- While holding down the Power button press the Volume Up key once.
- The Recovery Mode should appear on the screen.
- From the recovery menu choose "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now" in order to restart the smartphone.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HTC 10 - How to Delete All Data and Bypass Password in HTC - video
Hard Reset HTC 10 - How to Restore Factory Settings in HTC - video
Hard Reset HTC U Play - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore HTC U Play - video
How to Factory Reset HTC U Play - HTC Format / Restore HTC - video