Recovery Mode HTC U Play
How to enter recovery mode in HTC U Play? How to open recovery mode in HTC U Play? How to boot recovery mode on HTC U Play? How to use recovery mode in HTC U Play? How to exit recovery mode in HTC U Play?
The hidden mode of Android 7.0 Nougat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 7.0 Nougat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- The smartphone must be turned off, so press and hold the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Afterwards use the Volume keys to select option "Reboot to Bootloader", and press Power button to confirm.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Boot to Recovery Mode", and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the phone with the exclamation point appears on the screen hold down the Power key.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up key.
- Excellent! You are right now in the Recovery Mode.
- You can use the Volume buttons to scroll and select options with the Power button
HTC U Play RECOVERY MODE / Enter & Quit HTC Recovery Mode - video
Recovery Mode in HTC 10 - How to ENTER and EXIT the Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work