Reset Network Settings HTC U Play
How to reset network settings in HTC U Play? How to restore default network configuration in Android 7.0 Nougat? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in HTC U Play?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 7.0 Nougat and fix the network errors in HTC U Play.
- First of all, hold down the Power button to turn the device back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards, choose Reset Network Settings and select Reset Settings.
- Finally, tap Reset Settings and confirm your choice several times.
- You did it! Your Network Settings have been reset.
Reset Network Settings in HTC U Play - Restore Connection Settings - video