Hard Reset HTC U11+
How to factory reset HTC U11+? How to wipe all data in HTC U11+? How to bypass screen lock in HTC U11+? How to restore defaults in HTC U11+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC U11+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HTC U11+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by powering off the phone using the Power key and selecting power off.
- Once the phone shuts off, hold Power key + Volume Down till you see Download mode show up on the screen.
- From here, select "Reboot to bootloader" using Volume keys to navigate and confirm it with Power key.
- Once you're in Bootloader mode select "Reboot to Recovery" same way as before and once you confirm it wait for the image of phone with "!" to appear on the screen.
- So once you see this image on the screen, hold Power key and tap Volume Up once.
- Now select "Wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys and confirm it with Power key.
- Wait for the phone to remove all personal data and once its finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Well done, you have successfully achieved Hard reset.
How to Hard Reset HTC U11 - Wipe Out HTC - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work