Hard Reset HTC U11
How to factory reset HTC U11? How to wipe all data in HTC U11? How to bypass screen lock in HTC U11? How to restore defaults in HTC U11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HTC U11. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HTC U11 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step power off the HTC U11.
- Then press and hold the following combination of keys: Volume Down + Power for a several seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the Download Mode pops up.
- Use the Volume keys to select option "Bootloader",and press Power button to confirm it.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to scroll down to "Reboot to Recovery Mode" and use the Power button to choose it.
- As soon as the phone with the exclamtion mark appears on the screen hold down the Power key.
- While holding down the Power button press the Volume Up key once.
- The Recovery Mode should appear on the screen.
- From the recovery menu choose "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now" in order to restart the smartphone.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HTC U11 - Restore HTC / Factory Reset / HTC Reset Code - video
How to Hard Reset HTC U11 - Wipe Out HTC - video
HTC U11 Hard Reset / Master Reset / Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work