How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend D1 quad XL U9500? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend D1 quad XL U9500? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend D1 quad XL U9500? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend D1 quad XL U9500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend D1 quad XL U9500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend D1 quad XL U9500 will be as new and your Huawei K3V2 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for approximately 10 seconds.
- You can release both button when the Android Logo appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power rocker.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Huawei Ascend G510 hard reset - video