How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend D2? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend D2? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend D2? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend D2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend D2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend D2 will be as new and your Huawei K3V2 HiSilicon Hi3620 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release the Power key as soon as the Huawei logo displays in front of you.
- Keep holding the Volume buttons until the Recovery Mode appeards on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Huawei Ascend D2 - Password Removal, Wipe data / Factory reset (Hard reset) - video