How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend G535? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend G535? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend G535? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend G535?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend G535. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend G535 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- At first, turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Next, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Huawei G535 L11 hard reset | How to - video