Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend G630
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend G630? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend G630? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend G630? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend G630?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend G630. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend G630 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8212 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the HUAWEI phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power rocker when the Huawei Logo appears on the screen second time.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Huawei G630 Restaurar de fabrica México - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work