Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend G700
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend G700? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend G700? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend G700? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend G700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend G700. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend G700 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can releas held keys when the phone's logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Huawei Ascend G740 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.