Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend G730
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend G730? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend G730? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend G730? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend G730?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend G730. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend G730 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option "reboot system now".
- That's all.
Hard Reset (HUAWEI Ascend G730)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.