Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend II
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend II? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend II? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend II? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend II. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend II will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7627 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option "reboot system now".
- That's all.
Hard Reset (HUAWEI Ascend II)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.