How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on HUAWEI Ascend Mate 2 4G? How to add back up account on HUAWEI Ascend Mate 2 4G?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your HUAWEI Ascend Mate 2 4G you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. Unlock your HUAWEI Ascend Mate 2 4G and tap on Settings.
2. Scroll down to and select Advanced settings.
3. Now go to Backup & reset.
4. Next tap on Back up my data.
5. Switch on toggle button.
6. And go back.
7. Now choose Backup account.
8. Select existing account or add new one.
9. Now go back to Settings menu and open Accounts.
10. Select Google.
11. Choose data which you want to be sync and tap on Sync now.
12. Congratulation your data is now backup.