How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 Monarch? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 Monarch? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 Monarch? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 Monarch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 Monarch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 Monarch will be as new and your Huawei Kirin 925 core will run faster.
- Turn off your device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard reset Huawei Ascend Mate - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 - HUAWEI RESET CODE - video
How to Restore Facotry Settings HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 - Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video