How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 925 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power button, until your device is off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up key for a few seconds.
- While holding these buttons press the Power button for a short while.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android image.
- Afterwards, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- By using the Volume Down scroll to "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm that by pressing the Volume Up key.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Great job!
Hard reset Huawei Ascend Mate - video
Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 - HUAWEI RESET CODE - video
How to Restore Facotry Settings HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 - Hard Reset - video
HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video