Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend P1 S
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend P1 S? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend P1 S? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend P1 S? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend P1 S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend P1 S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend P1 S will be as new and your TI OMAP 4460 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release the Power key as soon as the Huawei Logo appears in front of you.
- You can releas held key when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 - video
Huawei Ascend P7 - Resetear | Reestablecer | Hard Reset | Recovery mode - Phone&Cash - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work