Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend P6 EDGE-U00
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend P6 EDGE-U00? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend P6 EDGE-U00? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend P6 EDGE-U00? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend P6 EDGE-U00?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend P6 EDGE-U00. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend P6 EDGE-U00 will be as new and your Huawei K3V2E HiSilicon Hi3620 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key to switch the cell phone off.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Logo appears on the screen release Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend P6 - bypass screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend P6 - factory reset tutorial - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.