Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y220
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend Y220? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend Y220? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend Y220? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend Y220?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend Y220. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend Y220 will be as new and your MTK MT6572M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 15 seconds, and until you see Android recovery menu.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll option, and press Power button to accept.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and confirm that with Power button.
- After that press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset Huawei Y220 U05 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work