Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y221
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend Y221? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend Y221? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend Y221? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend Y221?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend Y221. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend Y221 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off your device.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image and wait a short while.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset (HUAWEI Ascend Y221)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.