Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y300
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend Y300? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend Y300? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend Y300? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend Y300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend Y300. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend Y300 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8225 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all keys as sonn as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards elect using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
- That's all. You just accomplish the hard reset operation.
You can watch the step by step video tutorial right here: youtube tutorial
Hard Reset (HUAWEI Ascend Y300)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.