Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y520
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend Y520? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend Y520? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend Y520? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend Y520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend Y520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend Y520 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press the Volume Up + Power button until you see Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Afterwards select using the Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (HUAWEI Ascend Y520)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.