Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y521
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend Y521? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend Y521? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend Y521? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend Y521?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend Y521. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend Y521 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6572M core will run faster.
- At first, turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- When you see Huawei Logo leave Power button.
- Then press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset (HUAWEI Ascend Y521)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.