Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y550
How to factory reset HUAWEI Ascend Y550? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Ascend Y550? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Ascend Y550? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Ascend Y550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Ascend Y550. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Ascend Y550 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
Hard Reset (HUAWEI Ascend Y550)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.