How to factory reset HUAWEI BGO-L03 MediaPad T2 7.0? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI BGO-L03 MediaPad T2 7.0? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI BGO-L03 MediaPad T2 7.0? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI BGO-L03 MediaPad T2 7.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI BGO-L03 MediaPad T2 7.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HUAWEI BGO-L03 MediaPad T2 7.0 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830I core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- Then press the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video