Hard Reset HUAWEI C8600
How to factory reset HUAWEI C8600? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI C8600? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI C8600? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI C8600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI C8600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your HUAWEI C8600 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option "reboot system now".
- That's all.
Hard Reset (HUAWEI C8600)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.