How to factory reset HUAWEI Elate 4G? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Elate 4G? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Elate 4G? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Elate 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Elate 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI Elate 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When the Huawei logo appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- If you see Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 - Resect Code / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video