How to factory reset HUAWEI Enjoy 8? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI Enjoy 8? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Enjoy 8? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI Enjoy 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI Enjoy 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your HUAWEI Enjoy 8 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the HUAWEI logo release all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and confirm it with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Factory Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro / Restore Original Settigns - video
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro HARD RESET / Reset Code / Wipe Data - video