The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HUAWEI FDR-A04L MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from HUAWEI FDR-A04L MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 6660.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in HUAWEI FDR-A04L MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the very beginning, switch off the device by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings - video
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD - video