Hard Reset HUAWEI G628
How to factory reset HUAWEI G628? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI G628? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI G628? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI G628?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI G628. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HUAWEI G628 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release the Power button as soon as the Huawei Logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G730 (Resetear / Restaurar) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work