Soft Reset HUAWEI G6603
If your HUAWEI G6603 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your HUAWEI G6603 should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Start by removing battery from the back.
- Wait couple seconds and replace it.
- Now press the Power button to start the device.
- Wait for cell phone to boot up.
- Done, if u followed all steps correctly device should be good to work on.
Soft Reset (HUAWEI G6603)