How to factory reset HUAWEI GR3 2017? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI GR3 2017? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI GR3 2017? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI GR3 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI GR3 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HUAWEI GR3 2017 will be as new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 655 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the Huawei logo pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- At last select "reboot system now" and press the Power button once.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y7 - Resect Code / Restore Defaults |HardReset.Info - video