Factory Reset HUAWEI GR3
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HUAWEI GR3. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from HUAWEI GR3.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 2200.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in HUAWEI GR3 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- The cell phone must be switched on, so hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that, go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup&Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset (HUAWEI GR3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.