Hard Reset HUAWEI GR5
How to factory reset HUAWEI GR5? How to wipe all data in HUAWEI GR5? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI GR5? How to restore defaults in HUAWEI GR5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HUAWEI GR5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HUAWEI GR5 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939v2 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the fisrt step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Well done! You have just accomplish the factory reset opeartion.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.